Results 1 to 10 of 223

Thread: Depaul looking for a new coach

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by MulliganMusings View Post
    I wonder if people still think Dayton would be a bad addition to the Big East? I would be happy to take Dayton over the current iteration of DePaul.
    They play in Chicago, that means a lot of tv sets.

    DePaul needs some type of momentum heading into their new arena, and I'm not sure this is the coach to do it.

    You have to wonder what the administration at DePaul is doing. *Are they so restricting the AD from a financial commitment to the program standpoint that this is the best the AD can do? *

    I could just see this - AD to Administration: I've got two really good candidates, Drew and Hurley. *They both want this $$$ salary and a recruiting budget of $$$. *

    Admin to AD: Don't you know we are building a new facility, we don't have that kind of money. Remember when we were in the NCAA a decade or so ago? I heard things haven't worked out so well for him after he left, see if he would come back for $ and no change to the recruiting budget.

    Could it be that the Administration is fine spending less and letting the AD take all the heat in exchange for her keeping her job and not complaining?
    Last edited by Goose85; 03-30-2015 at 09:49 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •