Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Apparently Kendrick Nunn is visiting tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    First off, I must admit I find this comment to be rather sad in a way. It's like the guy at the school dance who wants the hottest chick in school to finally recognize him.

Second, this quote also makes me wonder about his motivations and his mindset. Buzz has shown that he plays an up-tempo style. Buzz has shown that he can develop players. When you go to Kentucky, you very likely view yourself as a one-and-done. And I don't think Nunn is that.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if Buzz is moving on at this point, but you never know. Buzz knows more about where we stand than the article indicates
    Kendrick is a 16 or 17 year old who just completed his junior year of high school and is being recruited by high major coaches who he has watched on TV since probably the first day he dribbled a basketball. Let him have some fun and if Marquette is his choice, great. If he wants to go somewhere else, Buzz moves on to someone who thinks Marquette is the right fit.

Looks like Duane is a fan of Mr. Nunn

I guess we will see what happens

https://twitter.com/_IGotTheJuice1/s...74095248850945

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    I'm not overreacting to anything. Just hard to get excited about a kid who you have been recruiting for over a year and believes the sun rises and sets with Kentucky.I guess I'm just tired of the dance with this kid.....my bet is Buzz is too.

At some point you either want to come or you don't......it's not like this is a make or break recruit for MU.
    Don't think that is the case with Nunn--he would simply like to see Kentucky recruit him (wouldn't any recruit?). Not saying he is a "make or break recruit" (those are few & far between) but he is pretty damned good.

anyone have any idea what this says?

@TheRecruitScoop: An update on 2013 Chicago Meanstreets PG Kendrick Nunn, who was at Marquette yesterday. He's at DePaul today - bit.ly/L3cNeR

http://twitter.com/#!/prepbullseye
    Little bit of a surprise--6'2 2013 2G Kendrick Nunn is currently on an unofficial visit to DePaul.

Hey Roy, if you post over here, we promise not to throw a temper tantrum

We'll keep you for as long as you'd like to stay

Quote Originally Posted by bleedbluegold03 View Post
    Hey Roy, if you post over here, we promise not to throw a temper tantrum

We'll keep you for as long as you'd like to stay
    There are no idiots at this board--BIG DIFFERENCE!

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Schmidt View Post
    There are no idiots at this board--BIG DIFFERENCE!
    **Yet**

That's the problem with idiots...they always seem to find a way to show up and spoil the soup.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234