Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: X Game

Starting guards outscored 41-19. Jake had 17! What value did Dwill bring again?

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    Ice - come on now. That's a pretty irrational comment. I;m not talking about tonights game or any game in particular, but you have zero ability to see improvement unless it's a win?
    Sure, I can see improvement...but i have problems with people(see kneel & others), that are just satisfied with seeing improvement. What good is improvement if it doesn't result in a "W"?? Remember how many here were saying that the "improvement" they made in the Arizona state loss was going to be a springboard?? LOL A springboard to what?? a #1 seed in the NIT or CBE?? Great. Where do I get tickets??

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    Sure, I can see improvement...but i have problems with people(see kneel & others), that are just satisfied with seeing improvement. What good is improvement if it doesn't result in a "W"?? Remember how many here were saying that the "improvement" they made in the Arizona state loss was going to be a springboard?? LOL A springboard to what?? a #1 seed in the NIT or CBE?? Great. Where do I get tickets??
    Ok, but that's not what you said in your comment. You said, you only see improvement when there is a check in the W column. I'm glad to see you have retracted that statement as it was a bit ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    Season ain't over dick nose.

And nobody is satisfied with just improvement. You are the king of the straw man all hail. Did you even get a GED? Bc you are bar none the stupidest mf-er I've encountered in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    Agreed, and so did Xavier tonight.

Bitching about the refs tonight is misguided. They lost this game on the glass.
    I will split the difference here. The refs sucked because this crew got themselves way too involved as usual, but I do not believe that their calls favored either team (and the flagrant at the end was awful. Basketball is a contact sport, and Juan was just unlucky to be in the wrong place there).

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    Season ain't over dick nose.

And nobody is satisfied with just improvement. You are the king of the straw man all hail. Did you even get a GED? Bc you are bar none the stupidest mf-er I've encountered in a while.

Your mirror at home must be broken..because if it weren't and you ever looked in it, THEN you'd see the stupidest mfer. But thanks for trying to insult me. Season IS over. They ain't going to the tourney. PERIOD. And even if they by some miracle win the BE tourney and get in, it would be as what?? A 12 seed in the play in game?? Impressive for a team that started the year with many thinking they'd be a 2 or 3 seed. But i know, you'd be okay with that. Small minds, have small goals.

Gents, you two need to hug it out. Enough is a enough. We get where you both stand (have for some time, yet the same petty name calling always ensues). To play referee, in my observations of the boards I think both of you bring it on by your often extreme positions - Kneel always defending everything MU, never allowing anyone to critique the program and MuIce often spewing irrational hyperbole. You two are like a husband and wife of 60 years

Hey, I see progress, Kneel hasn't called me a dumbshit yet tonight

Lots of great name calling in this thread. Makes me proud to be an MU alum and fan.

Honestly one of the biggest reasons we lost this game last night, is your "star" player has 2 points and 5 fouls. That is terrible for someone as talented as Jamil. If this team has any chance of turning it around it starts and ends with him. And so far he hasn't shown he can take control and be that guy. I don't know how much longer we can wait for him to get it and maybe he won't, but that killed us yesterday having him only score two points and foul out.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast