Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: X Game

Please remind me of a game when our defensive transition, low block doubling, zone defense and rotation was this bad? The refs did not cost us the game. Our defense did.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Totally disagree. We get killed on the boards and we are in this game until the end. We needed some even officiating to make this a win rather than a L. Please remind me of a game MU has played in the last 10 years when we have seen this type of disparity.
    Officiating was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    Didn't see improvement tonight? I did.
    And you're happy with that aren't you?? I can hear you..."You know their record sucks, they are playing far below their expectations, but you know what?? They are showing improvement!! The kids are getting better, and that's all that matters". Go get them all participation or "effort" ribbons and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    Syracuse. At home. Last February.
    We deserved the disparity bc we attacked

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    And you're happy with that aren't you?? I can hear you..."You know their record sucks, they are playing far below their expectations, but you know what?? They are showing improvement!! The kids are getting better, and that's all that matters". Go get them all participation or "effort" ribbons and call it a day.
    Just said I wasn't happy. Keep trying but I am a Marquette fan win or lose. You are a whiny bitch when they lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Totally disagree. We get killed on the boards and we are in this game until the end. We needed some even officiating to make this a win rather than a L. Please remind me of a game MU has played in the last 10 years when we have seen this type of disparity.
    By this logic, than every time Marq has had the disparity in their favor it was because the officiating wasnt even. Have to disagree with you here.

Please remind me of a game when our defensive transition, low block doubling, zone defense and rotation was this bad? The refs did not cost us the game. Our defense did.

Just said I wasn't happy. Keep trying but I am a Marquette fan win or lose. You are a whiny bitch when they lose.
    LOLOL The hell you are! Keep telling yourself that you F'n tool. You hang your hat on improvement in a road loss. I don't see improvement if it's not in the "W" column. Different strokes, for different types of fans. If you sleep well at night and you're happy, good for you.

LOLOL The hell you are! Keep telling yourself that you F'n tool. You hang your hat on improvement in a road loss. I don't see improvement if it's not in the "W" column. Different strokes, for different types of fans. If you sleep well at night and you're happy, good for you.
    Again never said I was happy. Learn to read you ******* loser.

Ice - come on now. That's a pretty irrational comment. I;m not talking about tonights game or any game in particular, but you have zero ability to see improvement unless it's a win?

We deserved the disparity bc we attacked
    Agreed, and so did Xavier tonight.

Bitching about the refs tonight is misguided. They lost this game on the glass.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast