Thread: Jordan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    By the way, an MU fan saying we made a great hire is cute. It's sort of like us saying MU made a great hire in WOJO! Gosh, I sure hope we can expect similarly spectacular results!

Quote Originally Posted by BBF View Post
    By the way, an MU fan saying we made a great hire is cute. It's sort of like us saying MU made a great hire in WOJO! Gosh, I sure hope we can expect similarly spectacular results!
    Sheldon B. Lubar School of Business Class of '06.

Any other comments?

So are you only supposed to follow, cheer, or support one team?
    If you are a MU fan you can't also cheer for UWM, or if you are a UW fan you can't also follow or support UWM?

Do you every shout the f... up.
    March Madness starts in November

Lavall Jordan is a great hire.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Lemke View Post
    Lavall Jordan is a great hire.
    I hope he is, but I have serious doubts. Why do you think he is?

Quote Originally Posted by uwm97 View Post
    I hope he is, but I have serious doubts. Why do you think he is?
    Everyone had question marks. Billeter only got Augie going the last 2 years out of 13 - he wasn't even Rob Jeter through 11. Donte Jackson is great, but he's only in year 2 as HC and in D-II. Pat Miller was never a candidate. The other guys are all assistants.

I think he's a great recruiter, a great personality, and his baptism in college basketball was in a program with the best culture a mid-major has ever put together, so I know he knows what needs to be done. Calling timeouts and making subs? That's a learning curve. But this guy is a leader and a quick one at that. I think he'll be just fine.

But don't kid yourself - it takes a village. And when the town shaman is poisoning the well, it really doesn't matter what the mayor can do.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Do you every shout the f... up.
    You sound like Mark Belling. Hey Mark, is that you?

You sound like Mark Belling. Hey Mark, is that you?
    Thanks, I'll take that as complement.
    March Madness starts in November