Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Freak board is Lord of the Flies

The person I think it is was a baseball player who used to intern for Amanda. I don't think it is PantherLou, who a few people have guessed privately to me - as much as Lou is supportive of Amanda, I don't see him hiding behind a screen name to make the argument.

Edit: I think I posted this later in the thread, but I know that the baseball player isn't "gomkepanthers."
    Last edited by Jimmy Lemke; 03-29-2016 at 04:32 PM.

If the admins have really locked out the board, that is just ridiculous. The point of that board is to discuss the program, and sometimes disagree with the decisions and direction. I hope that they are really fixing something and this is just a coincidence. I really would hate to find out that the AD told the admins to shut it down. That is just....well....petty.

It was a good guess thou.

Not many people have the ability to "take the ball and run away" like that.

Well I don't actually know who the admin is. Years ago, I knew it was Lou, and he had told me that he passed it along to Hack. When I later asked Hack an admin question, he claimed he wasn't the admin and didn't know who is.

So either Lou or Hack lied to me about who is the admin - anyone who was around long ago knows that Lou was the admin, because it was common knowledge on the board.

Well, I'm done for the summer anyway.

I have to move away from this civil war for my own sanity.

I've had enough of the bitching about everything from Amanda, to Jeter, to certain players not performing how some think they should have, to whining about the funding and budget cuts.

I can't take it anymore and I have to put it aside for awhile.

No worries buddy. I know I'm not taking a break from the fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Lemke View Post
    No worries buddy. I know I'm not taking a break from the fight!
    Fight the good fight, Jimmy, I'm with Jeff. This is what she has wrought. Fan against fan. Even worse, fans against the fans who have been loyal and generous of the program through thick and thin.

(By the way -- just out of curiosity I checked some other proboards randomly. No problemo. I think we all know what's going on. If you can't control the debate, lock the room.)

When some obvious changes are made in administration I may come back to the program. I have realized that my customary annual donation would more than pay for very nice vacations to the next couple Big Ten tournaments in DC and NYC, and that's how that money is going to be spent.

I hope our players and their families find great situations for themselves.

Out.

As some of you ride off into the sunset, let me play you a tune.

https://youtu.be/UZxD6JKXGV0
    Last edited by TheDarkHawkReturns; 03-24-2016 at 04:02 PM.

Why on Earth would Braun prevent Austin Arians or any of the others from going to Marquette?

Milwaukee and Marquette do not even play each other.

Seems somewhat spiteful to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Miller View Post

Seems somewhat spiteful to me.
    There was a reason for the video....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast