Thread: 12.15 Tennessee Tech

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Should we all wear brown paper bags over our heads? Make signs that say "We're not here on a free ride"? Refuse to sit in the student section until they show they applaud our efforts for showing up? I have a lot of ideas on how to piss the Athletic Department off while letting the team hear our anger all at the same time Saturday night

Quote Originally Posted by royalty414 View Post
    Should we all wear brown paper bags over our heads? Make signs that say "We're not here on a free ride"? Refuse to sit in the student section until they show they applaud our efforts for showing up? I have a lot of ideas on how to piss the Athletic Department off while letting the team hear our anger all at the same time Saturday night
    I think that from now on, until Jeter gets things back on track, we should not be chanting his name at the end of games, no matter how large the lead over ANY team.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I think that from now on, until Jeter gets things back on track, we should not be chanting his name at the end of games, no matter how large the lead over ANY team.
    Already planned on omitting that chant.