Thread: Anonymous NBA Scouts Dish Dirt On Eastern Conference Teams

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I realize the season just started, but the best thing long-term may be another lottery pick (especially with Middleton out). I read the other day that the 2017 draft class looks like it could be one of the top 2 or 3 drafts in the last 12 years. Focus on player development....Giannis, Parker, Vaughn, Brogdon and Maker.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    I realize the season just started, but the best thing long-term may be another lottery pick (especially with Middleton out). I read the other day that the 2017 draft class looks like it could be one of the top 2 or 3 drafts in the last 12 years. Focus on player development....Giannis, Parker, Vaughn, Brogdon and Maker.
    I agree, however the issue is, even with Middleton out the Bucks will be just good enough to not be in the bottom 5, and most likely not even the bottom 10 in my opinion. I'd be completely okay with them tanking this year to get a top 5 pick and building for 2017-2018 to be the breakout year that we hoped this year would be, but unfortunately I think they will get a late lottery pick somewhere in that 10-13 range where you have to hope you hit on someone.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    I agree, however the issue is, even with Middleton out the Bucks will be just good enough to not be in the bottom 5, and most likely not even the bottom 10 in my opinion. I'd be completely okay with them tanking this year to get a top 5 pick and building for 2017-2018 to be the breakout year that we hoped this year would be, but unfortunately I think they will get a late lottery pick somewhere in that 10-13 range where you have to hope you hit on someone.
    The East looks pretty bad. Bucks are now 4-2. I think they may end up with the 7th or 8th seed.