Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: BET Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    I can't see Wisconsin losing the first weekend.
    Matchups...always about matchups in one and done. We shall see. Unlikely, but you never know. Bucky stil misses Brust who was its microwave...

I can. This year's Big Ten is just so weak. Maryland is the only other legit team in the conference and Bucky couldn't beat them. Getting to the Sweet 16 will likely mean beating a better team than any they've beat since November.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    I can. This year's Big Ten is just so weak. Maryland is the only other legit team in the conference and Bucky couldn't beat them. Getting to the Sweet 16 will likely mean beating a better team than any they've beat since November.
    Kaminsky is awfully good. Decker has improved. Gasser makes tough shots when they need it, ala Brust. If they are a 1 seed, I don't see an 8 beating them. I don't see a 7 beating them. I wish their fans and coach weren't asses. This could be a fun team to watch otherwise.

There isn't a 8 or 9 seed out there that is likely going to beat Wisconsin. Ohio State, Michigan State and Iowa are all projected as 8 seeds or better. Wisconsin beat all three.

I think a team like Providence (a likely 7 seed) could give UW problems. Big, physical, and athletic teams give Bucky problems (like Georgetown did earlier). Being well coached also helps and Cooley is a good coach.

Butler would give Wisconsin a heck of a game. But I don't see them losing until the Elite Eight.

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    Butler would give Wisconsin a heck of a game. But I don't see them losing until the Elite Eight.
    I think St John's would give them a good half. They'd get destroyed in the second, though.

I think St John's would give them a good half. They'd get destroyed in the second, though.
    STJ is the exact kind of team that WI destroys. Undisciplined teams are no match for Bo and his team. Butler might match up better, but don't have the skills to beat them.

Wisconsin will make the Final Four. Any other result would be a disappointing season for them.

Or it could go like this ... http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=400504457

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast