Thread: Bucks fire Griffin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'd go for Becky Hammon. Runs the fastest tempo and highest efficiency offense in the WNBA, also the highest efficiency defense. Sat next to Popovich for 9 years, then after getting passed over for NBA gigs went to the WNBA and had the league's best record two straight seasons and won two straight titles, going 16-3 in the playoffs.

They won't hire her, but she's the right person for the job and where the list should start and end.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    I'd go for Becky Hammon. Runs the fastest tempo and highest efficiency offense in the WNBA, also the highest efficiency defense. Sat next to Popovich for 9 years, then after getting passed over for NBA gigs went to the WNBA and had the league's best record two straight seasons and won two straight titles, going 16-3 in the playoffs.

They won't hire her, but she's the right person for the job and where the list should start and end.
    I mean, a franchise with a tight window to win another title should put all their eggs in being the first pro sports franchise to hire a woman as a HC? There’s no better option? Based on what, sitting next to a successful coach for a few years?

You sound like her agent! Lol