Thread: Trade Deadline - Feb 9

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I wouldn't move Connaughton or Beauchamp. Not sure that would be worth a rental.

Crowder's trade value continues to decrease. Might be able to get him for Nwora, Hill and a couple second rounders. Nwora has some value, and Hill adds salary offset. Could add in Ibaka too, but he has a no trade and would need to waive the no trade.

I think, once all are healthy, we have enough to win it all now. Adding Crowder would really help. Wonder if teams are waiting to see if Phoenix is willing to settle with him should he not get moved by Feb 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I wouldn't move Connaughton or Beauchamp. Not sure that would be worth a rental.

Crowder's trade value continues to decrease. Might be able to get him for Nwora, Hill and a couple second rounders. Nwora has some value, and Hill adds salary offset. Could add in Ibaka too, but he has a no trade and would need to waive the no trade.

I think, once all are healthy, we have enough to win it all now. Adding Crowder would really help. Wonder if teams are waiting to see if Phoenix is willing to settle with him should he not get moved by Feb 9.
    I would also prefer trading Allen (who is having a very solid year), Nwora, Hill, the 2029 1st-round pick, etc.

The untradeable core is Giannis, Middleton, Holiday, Lopez, Portis. Everyone else depends on the specific deal being presented. Sounds like Cam Reddish might be available for 2nd-round picks.

The Bucks own the #2 Defensive Rating in the NBA but are hovering around #20 in Offensive Rating. That might be a bit of a misnomer with no Middleton for practically the entire season along with Holiday, Connaughton, Ingles missing large chunks of time.

The Celtics are the one team I am not convinced we are better than right now as is. In defending Tatum/Brown, who have really progressed, could use Crowder to defend one with Middleton defending the other. Then Holiday on Smart.

Middleton has been out for so long, really need him back and developing chemistry with the team again. Unusual considering he did not tear an ACL or rupture an Achilles. No reason to panic, but hopefully returns soon and stays healthy for the remainder of the season.