Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
If you followed the Dominican team the last couple of years you would know that outside of their conference, they played mostly a Division I schedule. And some very high Division I teams at that. I saw them play Vincent and Germantown, both games D Stone was a non-factor. Duane dominated against Vincent and played very well against Germantown but did not have the support around him to win those games. Have seen him play several more times, probably close to a dozen. Had never seen Dawson play in high school(pretty obvious, and also pretty obvious that you are trying to call me out with that question), but saw as many clips on the internet as possible. I believe Duane would have shown just as many flashes of promise as Dawson had he played against Southern and Grambling. I know ratings aren't 100% accurate, but they tend to right the majority of the time. So Duane has that going for him. Those flashes Dawson has shown don't really prove anything yet because of the competition. Had they, Buzz probably would have given John some minutes vs tOSU. Not at all taking anything away from Dawson by saying DuWilson is better. Still feel comfortable saying Wilson is the better player.
Just walking the ball up the court and popping a three once in a while is a dimension it does not appear we have. I know Duane has that ability.