Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Game thread - MU vs Xavier

I think we may be on the NIT bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    Sorry to beat a dead horse but we MUST get better pg play next year. Can Duane Wilson step up and take some quality mins from Derrick?
    PG play is not going to be the problem next year. Inside play is going to be crucial.

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    Sorry to beat a dead horse but we MUST get better pg play next year. Can Duane Wilson step up and take some quality mins from Derrick?
    I see a three headed point guard next year. I think Duane, John and Derrick will all play that position. I think we will play a lot of three guard offense.

david d. dawson ‏@dddawson1 14m
    @Daily_Eagle if Dawson can play now why not play him earlier??? SMH!!!

And I'm SMH at parents who post things like this......

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    PG play is not going to be the problem next year. Inside play is going to be crucial.
    Inside play will be crucial, but I don't know why you think that PG play will not be a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    Someone on scoop saying Burton was hurt last part of game
    OK - thanks. That sucks. Looking forward to his game next year - he will be a load.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    I think we may be on the NIT bubble.
    I don't thinks so at all - they'll make it.

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    Inside play will be crucial, but I don't know why you think that PG play will not be a problem?
    Between Derrick, John and Duane. PG play will be ok. Right now interior play looks difficult for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    OK - thanks. That sucks. Looking forward to his game next year - he will be a load.
    Burton will be the best four-year player that Buzz has signed, and I think could be the best player that Buzz has signed period. He just needs to embrace the defensive end as much as he does the offensive end.

I see a very sloppy team next year. I see spotty point play, with different guys bringing different positives but no one being able to really be the man for 30 mpg. I also see a decided disadvantage inside, as we simply aren't that big.

We will see a lot of youth minutes. That'll be a double edges sword. I have a feeling the results of this year may be a fond memory come this time next year.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast