Thread: Bucks Season So Far

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am really surprised at Boston. My guess is after this season, Kyrie either joins Lebron in LA, or KD in New York.

Agree that we seem to have a top two seed wrapped up.

This continues to shape up to be a really special season. I will be disappointed if we are not in the Eastern Conference finals. I also think if there is any team out there that can match up with Golden State, that team may be the Bucks. Not saying we would win a 7 game series, but I think we'd have a better chance than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    I am really surprised at Boston. My guess is after this season, Kyrie either joins Lebron in LA, or KD in New York.

Agree that we seem to have a top two seed wrapped up.

This continues to shape up to be a really special season. I will be disappointed if we are not in the Eastern Conference finals. I also think if there is any team out there that can match up with Golden State, that team may be the Bucks. Not saying we would win a 7 game series, but I think we'd have a better chance than anyone else.
    Kyrie has had his issues with the Boston media. Rumor is that he wants to play in NYC. As you mentioned, possibly with Durant. Knicks fans even chanted "Kyrie Irving" after Boston played there. I wouldn't mind seeing Golden State break up either.

I think the Bucks have the best chemistry of any team in the East. Pundits say that Philly might have the most individual talent, but not sure how well they gel together. At this point, I agree, would be disappointing not to make the Eastern Conference Finals. Feels odd saying that when the franchise hasn't won a playoff series since 2001.