Thread: In the bleak midwinter

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtisGilmore53 View Post
    The fact is Mayor your beloved joke of an Athletic Director killed a very good mid-major program. And you and the rest of your rainbow flag kissers are afraid to admit the truth. The program is now officially a joke and the fact is that no one cares. Apathy is the very worst thing that can happen. Ask the 2000 people who don't go to games now. There are only, and I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, four or five people on the other chat room kissing each other asses and acting like you are proud of "Val" and where the program is? Are you on meth? I have NEVER met a coach in my 35 years of involved in basketball as either a college player, scout, ref or statistician who praised losing as much as 'VAL'. Praising the effort of loss after loss, and they still count MSOE as a win. That's a joke on its own. Your athletic director is an insecure, inept, paranoid twit who killed this program because of her personal vendetta with the previous staff. She wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for a certain US Senator, a testosterone - less chancellor and a overly fearful politically correct world that wants everyone to have a Coke and sing peace songs and hand out participation trophies. The fact is, you and all your 'supporters' (pun intended) are hypocrites as well, for this program is now below 300 in RPI and will never see 3rd place in a piece of sh-t Horizon League. Are you proud to be a Panther now? Maybe she can reach out to TJ again? Also ask your self, why are there only 3 people left, out of approximately 25 administrative staff people in the Athletic Department that are still there since she too over just three years ago?
    Read carefully, wiseguy.

First of all, you will not find me on the freak board. Second of all, I agree with DarkHawk's stance on the reason Snagglepuss was hired 100%. Thirdly, I believe that the current Athletic Director should be scrubbing Walmart toilets with a goddamn toothbrush. Jimmy, as well as anyone else on this board who actually knows who I am, knows that unequivocally.

My point is that crying over milk you can't put back in the glass at this point is stupid. It's time for a new plan of attack.
    Last edited by MayorCK; 01-11-2017 at 11:17 PM.