Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MU vs Xavier game thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    We really need a point guard.....I know we have other problems but never again can we get stuck with a role player playing the whole game because we have nobody else who is better.

Sandy has hit a rough patch.......2 3s that go in and out along with a couple of bad turnovers.
    I would pair up Duane with a dead eye shooter. Are there any 6'8 snipers out there? I'd love a lineup of Duane, JJJ, 6'8 shooter, Ellenson, and Fischer. That's a lot of length.

Stainbrook looks around like he didn't foul?

I think we have another run in us.

Watching the replay, there is no way the ref was in position to see a foul of Fisher. To compound it with the t is, unfortunately, just another day in the Big East

Val Ackerman is a handsome woman.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Val Ackerman is a handsome woman.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ws5pimN4mw

The returning players need to live in the weight room during the offseason...getting killed underneath.

I asked someone earlier today if Wojo could afford to try to sign Anim and not sign a JUCO player(s) by going with the current group of guards. I think I have my answer. Need Anim, a point guard and another player who can give you some offense and toughness.

If people ever doubted we played 4 vs 5 on the offensive end bc of derrick, going against this 1-3-1 defense really magnifies it.

There are no options.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast