19 Seton Hall @ Xavier, 6:00
    CBS Sports Network: Tom McCarthy, Alaa Abdelnaby, Allie LaForce

DePaul @ Creighton, 8:00
    Fox Sports 1: Kevin Kugler, Stephen Bardo
    March Madness starts in November

Final
    Xavier 69 Seton Hall 58
    March Madness starts in November

DePaul up 15 with 17 minutes to go at Creighton........That comeback win against MU really gave them confidence........amazing

Who would have thought after one week DePaul is 3 mins away from being alone atop the league?!
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Plenty of time for DePaul's 3-0 to become 3-15.
    #BringShakaHome

The good news is that this win should bring DePaul away from being a 200+ RPI loss for us... The bad news is im not sure our tournament resume matters at this point.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Not to be Debbie Downer, but I think we can stop talking about what MU has to do to make the NCAA this year...it's not happening. This season has become a long, extended practice for Wojo and the younger players.

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    Not to be Debbie Downer, but I think we can stop talking about what MU has to do to make the NCAA this year...it's not happening. This season has become a long, extended practice for Wojo and the younger players.
    No need to be a Debbie Downer. I've said all along that this is a rebuilding year. I'm just enjoying watching the young guys develop while Wojo installs and instills his program. Hopefully we can steal a couple games and make it an interesting season. Let's Go Warriors.

I don't think the NCAA tourney is an expectation of many fans, my self included, but no harm in keeping an eye on what it would take because you never know.