Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
Interesting thanks for sharing. What specifically did he say that was negative towards MU on his way out?
When asked why he left, I believe he said something to the effect that he didn't know with the players coming back that they could be any better than this year's team, expressed concern over the long term strength of the league going forward, and had concerns that the league was aligned with FOX Sports and not ESPN. Now, all of those have an element of truth to them and I don't believe they are necessarily mean spirited, but IMO, you don't go on national tv the day after you leave Marquette and say anything negative about your former school. He should have talked up the positives about VaTech and the ACC and left it at that. I thought it was pretty negative spin toward MU and the BE. He didn't have to go there, but he chose to anyway

And you know he has Goodman and Parrish fighting to see how far up his ass they can get, and those guys are incapable of saying something good about Brent without spinning it negatively about Marquette.