Thread: Wojo interview

That really was a nice job by him. I loved the interview. Was hoping to see something like this in the past 30 days so we could get to know him better. What's not to like?

I have been critical of Hunt, but that was a very good interview. He did not mail that one in.

I love listening to Wojo. He is certainly respectful of where he is at. Seems awfully happy to be here. Speaks about the importance of the kids. That he learns them. Understands what they are going through. He is a breath of fresh air, quite frankly.

I like that he is just a no nonsense, straightforward, and solid guy. Substance over style. He knows this is a great opportunity, and respects what this program has been and what it can become.
    #BringShakaHome

As someone who has been highly critical of Mr. Hunt I have to give him props for this effort. Very well done!

How impressive is Wojo? Those answers were excellent.

That was a great interview... in a perfect world.

Very impressed with Hunt's questions. Wojo with some tremendous insight. That was an enjoyable read.

Yeah, Hunt can do some good work when he wants to. The problem is, he usually doesn't want to. My objection to the guy is that he is just plain lazy.