Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: G-Town Tonight

I also want to compliment Burton......His body language on the bench was outstanding.....even though he wasn't playing...great to see

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    I also want to compliment Burton......His body language on the bench was outstanding.....even though he wasn't playing...great to see
    his mirror of one of Dawson's 3s from the bench was awesome.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Burton is going to be real good. He reminds me of Jerel when he was a pup --- just playing at a million miles an hour and always in attack mode even if it's forcing a shot. The game will slow down for him and it will come.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysfryboy View Post
    his mirror of one of Dawson's 3s from the bench was awesome.
    Haha, yes it was!

Buzz has finally chosen to change his formula. I guess the worst loss in his tenure over half way through the season is what finally did the trick.

Trades the consistency of Wilson for the upside of Dawson. The known in Anderson for the wildcard in STJ. Both paid off in spades...

Quote Originally Posted by bleedbluegold03 View Post
    The known in Anderson for the wildcard in STJ. Both paid off in spades...
    Dont agree with this - even after just 1 yr I dont think there was anything "wildcard" about Steve. His injury caused the lack of PT so far. But, I do wonder what prompted Buzz to play him today. Is his injury fully healed? I can only assume so or I doubt he would play him. If it is healed, why didnt he play earlier (like Saturday, for example)?

Juan is clearly out of the rotation at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedbluegold03 View Post
    Buzz has finally chosen to change his formula. I guess the worst loss in his tenure over half way through the season is what finally did the trick.

Trades the consistency of Wilson for the upside of Dawson. The known in Anderson for the wildcard in STJ. Both paid off in spades...
    And the work the players had to put in to earn the time has nothing to do with it. Whatever idiot.

Juan has been hobbled by an injury. Not serious, but something that has been plaguing him. Not saying that was the reason, just pointing it out.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Juan has been hobbled by an injury. Not serious, but something that has been plaguing him. Not saying that was the reason, just pointing it out.
    He has not looked the same since the ankle injury against Ball State.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    He has not looked the same since the ankle injury against Ball State.
    There was a home game about 5 games ago where Juan was flying all over the place. I even sent him a tweet congratulating him on the hustle! He has not looked the same since. Injury could explain it.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast