Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Town Tonight

Ya know, I feel,like we've been on the road since the Ohio State game...and, we really have been. This has been the oddest, toughest schedule I can remember coming out of the chute. Lots of return games coming....

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    This just feels like a game we've conceded. We keep playing and keep it close, but this just doesn't feel like a winner. Kind of like how the Seton Hall final was close, but it never really felt like they had a chance.
    They don't have a chance I don't think. Two many head scratchers of possessions.

Where is the D on their guards? I know there have been a couple of circus and long distance threes, but those two have 42 points, 25 in 2nd half. Derrick is out and Jake is defending one of the forwards.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Ya know, I feel,like we've been on the road since the Ohio State game...and, we really have been. This has been the oddest, toughest schedule I can remember coming out of the chute. Lots of return games coming....
    Totes agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    You can tell, at times, the knee still bothers him.
    It is his thigh, not his knee

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Where is the D on their guards? I know there have been a couple of circus and long distance threes, but those two have 42 points, 25 in 2nd half. Derrick is out and Jake is defending one of the forwards.
    Jamil on Starks has not worked. He gets into the lane at ease against Jamil and can hit the step back 3 over him.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    Jamil on Starks has not worked. He gets into the lane at ease against Jamil and can hit the step back 3 over him.
    unfotunately nothing is working on starks

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    Totes agree with this.
    "Totes"?

I can't decide whether to ban you or put you in my book.

Everyone guards Starks and he still get's to the hoop with a nice assist. Frustrating to watch.

That last play by Starks is what are team lacks....a guard that can get into the lane and get a dunk for a teammate....great play by Starks

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast