Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MU Players in NBA 2013-2014

Lazar got released by the Pelicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Lazar got released by the Pelicans.

And my guess is that might be the ribbon on that package.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    And my guess is that might be the ribbon on that package.
    I suspect Zar should be looking for foreign opportunities...?

DJO with 5 minutes and no points last night for the Lakers.
    Marcus Landry played 4 minutes and had one point for the Lakers.

Buycks had 6 points, 4 rebounds and 5 assists in 21 min last night. Novak with another DNP coaches decision.

Former Badger Kam Taylor was a DNP coaches decision for Boston last night.

Crowder played 28 min and had 12 points.

Vander Blue with 15 points, 4 boards, 3 assists in 27 minutes last night. Making his case to stick with Philly.

DJO signs for $400K to play in China.

$400K? Wow! That ain't nothing to sneeze at. Is that a fairly common overseas salary, or is that out of the ordinary - reserved for players who almost made an NBA team?

I read that and is that the total of the deal or is that the annual value? I know when they talk contract values they often state the total value.

If the Lakers cut him for the contract, I'm sure it was for this year and not total value. It was probably $400,000k and living arrangements & car.

Some of these guys are making big bucks. Travis turned down NBA offers and he was a 5 year vet, so he would get more than rookie minimum. Also, a few of the guys told me that out of all of them, Ooze is making a crap load of money, said he is doing better than all of them, and on top of that he doesn't spend a dime.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast