Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reseating

Reseating

For those who have gone thru reseating this week, how soon did you get an e-mail confirmation of your exact seats...?

Ooops, misread.

You only know the row. The actual seats will be known to you in July.
    Last edited by MUMac; 06-06-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Received my seat confirmation today.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dan's Camera View Post
    Got my email within a few minutes
    I received an email immediately last week as well, but it did not have seat assignments, only section and row. I received another email later that day saying that the seats that were shown with my online confirmation were not official. Today I received the official notice. There were no surprises, same as the past several years - which is what I wanted.

So has this new reseating process been a success so far? I pick tomorrow, hoping for the same seats as the last 2 years.

My percentile was about the same as last time and got the same row, they were the best available which indicates little non-renewals.

I don't think there are very many non-renewals in any given year, more likely to be bounced because of people/companies "pointing" their way up in the ranks.

Years ago I worked for a company that had a luxury box. Because the higher ups were so freaking clueless, the box was rarely used. So, the company decided to get rid of the box and go with seats instead. Suddenly they had 4 seats, mid court, about three rows up. I couldn't help but think, "wow - people got moved back during re-seating because they couldn't figure out how to use their luxury box."
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

All in all, a pretty painless process.....I went to the AL and liked the "reassurance" of talking with someone through the process....

I have had the same seats for years but, for some reason, someone took my seats ahead of me this year......

Technically, they just chose my row with a "preference" for the aisle I am on, but MU will accomodate them (as they should I guess) so I lost my seats......But that's not really any change from the previous reseating process because, if it was years past, they would have simply selected my specific seats ahead of me anyway.....

It was strange though because my entire section was still open when I selected (except for my seats) so obviously someone with a pretty high point total wanted those specific seats for some reason.....will be interested to see who it is come next season......

But I still have an aisle and actually moved up a couple rows so I guess its not all bad.......but I'm a creature of habit and don't like the change....

I was concerned, as this was the first year of this system. I have been in the same row for many years until a few years ago when I decided to make better use and went 2 and 2 (two seats in consecutive rows). As I looked at the set up, I really thought I would have the exact same seats, and I did. I was just concerned that MU might mess it up, with the new system, as the 4 seats were not in the same row.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast