Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2003 Final Four - One Shining Moment

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    No, but it was extremely disturbing for a certian arctic herd animal claim he had a similar liasion in Louisville while the rest of the Fighting 218 was busy propping up Miller Brewing's sales figures in Louisivlle.
    I believe you may have taken said comment out of context - please refer all future inquiries on this subject to my attorney Gato. One last thing, they were real and they were spectacular!!

And to think Caribou, he wanted to be your latex salesman.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    I believe you may have taken said comment out of context - please refer all future inquiries on this subject to my attorney Gato. One last thing, they were real and they were spectacular!!
    Text from said arctic herd animal to a certain municipal executive office, dated March 17 at 1:46 PM: "well george castanza (sic) was not the only one who had sex w/ the cleaning lady"

Response from Hizzoner dated March 17 at 1:47 PM: "We (Hizzoner, Pliny the Elder, Pliny the Younger and Mrs. Pliny the Younger and possibly Oscar Jim) all just threw up a little"
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Text from said arctic herd animal to a certain municipal executive office, dated March 17 at 1:46 PM: "well george castanza (sic) was not the only one who had sex w/ the cleaning lady"

Response from Hizzoner dated March 17 at 1:47 PM: "We (Hizzoner, Pliny the Elder, Pliny the Younger and Mrs. Pliny the Younger and possibly Oscar Jim) all just threw up a little"
    I regret this "youthful indiscretion" and wish you all a good day. They were spectacular though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123