Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
A tough stretch of 7 games for the Bucks culminating with a matchup against Boston on Christmas Day:

12/13/22: Golden State (14-13, defending NBA Champs coming off a win against Boston)
12/15/22: @Memphis (18-9, 2nd in West)
12/17/22: Utah (15-14 in West)
12/19: @New Orleans (18-8, 1st in West)
12/21: @Cleveland (17-11, 3rd in East)
12/23: @Brooklyn (17-12, 4th in East)
12/25: @Boston (21-7, 1st in East)

Still rumors swirling about four 2nd-round picks and Grayson Allen (27) for Jae Crowder (32), another interesting storyline to follow. Still not sure why Phoenix would want to help Milwaukee. Grayson Allen has had a nice start to the season, but I do this deal for the physicality/defense Crowder brings (against a team like Boston) and still plenty of shooting with Connaughton, Portis, Middleton, Holiday, Lopez etc.
I think the holdup has been Phoenix doesn't really want Allen, and second round picks don't amount to much.
Problem Phoenix is going to have is the season is just about 1/3 of the way done, and Crowder hasn't played. I would think at some point his value, seeing as he is a free agent after the season, would be diminishing. Unless Phoenix is waiting thinking some team will have an injury and over pay for him.

Should be a fun stretch of hoop for the Bucks with good teams as you pointed out, and a lot of road games. Finish with three key Eastern Conference games.