Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
2 mock drafts I like, HoopsHype's aggregate mock draft and The Ringer. A couple players I like if the Bucks stay at 30 or move into the 2nd round: Cameron Johnson, Carsen Edwards and Eric Paschall. Paschall is projected as a 2nd rounder. Love Paschall's height/wingspan combo (6'7.25", 6'11.75"), along with his athleticism, strength and shooting ability. In 2018, we saw what he is capable of when surrounded by other talented players. Described as a poor man's Paul Millsap, which would be a home run if he ever comes close to that level of play in the NBA.

https://nbadraft.theringer.com/

https://hoopshype.com/2019/06/19/nba...ates-movement/
After the lottery you never know where players will fall, however, a couple guys I have my eye on for the Bucks are Ty Jerome from Virginia and Dylan Windler from Belmont. Not sure if those guys will be there, so my next two after that would be Eric Paschall and Admiral Schofield.

I actually hope the Bucks keep the pick as we will need some low cost players that contribute to pay the others (Brown, DiVencenzo, Wilson, Connaughton, first round pick). That would be five guys on relatively low salary.