Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hunt is pissing me off

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    I take it to mean that Todd has to do the work. And as he's on probation and can't have contact with anyone involved with the basketball program, it's on Todd, not on Buzz.
    I believe you are correct.

He can have contact, just can't practice. I saw him in the offices last week.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    I take it to mean that Todd has to do the work. And as he's on probation and can't have contact with anyone involved with the basketball program, it's on Todd, not on Buzz.
    I think that is Buzz's statement but why did Hunt follow up a line which Buzz says it has nothing to do with Buzz with "Actually it does, but that's a different story."

Hunt stated in article about the game that Davante and Chris played on the floor at the same time against USC. I think he was flat out wrong about that. Statsheet doesn't appear to show them on the floor together.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Hunt stated in article about the game that Davante and Chris played on the floor at the same time against USC. I think he was flat out wrong about that. Statsheet doesn't appear to show them on the floor together.
    I believe you are correct. I missed the last minute (would have been in deep do-doo otherwise as it was my wife's birthday dinner ) and I did not observe them togehter at all. If so, it was garbage time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123