I don't see Luke being able to contain Happ without help.

Creighton doubled Happ every time he got the ball in the paint and forced him to get rid of it. Watching that game, I was reminded of how MU doubled Kentucky's Estill and shut him down after he had torched UW in the previous game when Bo refused to double him.

I am hoping that is Wojo's strategy, and even then I can see Luke getting a couple of early, relatively cheap fouls. I am sure that Gard wants to get Luke out of the game as quickly as possible and will have his team try to get it inside to Happ early and often.

As far as Hayes, I am also guessing that any time he starts chucking up treys today Gard will pull him and sit him down and let him know that's not what he wants him to do.

The other major question, though, is which Koenig will show up. The guy who goes 1 of 12 from the field and 0 of 6 on treys? Of the one who puts up 18 points, is hitting all his open looks - or at least most of them - and also puts pressure on the defense by driving into the lane?

The Badgers are a three-headed monster. Brown and Showalter just have to be their usual complementary role players.