Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Coaching Candidates

1. 3rd-string LB Andy Mulumba signing a one-year deal with the Chiefs.
    2. 2nd-string LB Jayrone Elliott appearing in Ripon, Black River Falls, and Shawano.....in three months.
    3. Aaron Rodgers trolling the media by claiming to have seen a UFO.

What do some want Journal Sentinel to do? It's like beating a dead horse.
    March Madness starts in November

And actually, Jimmy, the way you worded that poll puts a thumb on the scale by your use of the qualifier "strictly." That violates the basic tenet of an objective (as opposed to a push) poll. But for that qualifier (after all, who likes strict adherence to any set of rules, e.g. the rules of the road, IRS rules, etc.?) the results would be even more heavily on my side -- maybe by a lot.

I myself didn't vote since I don't do twit.

What do we want the JS to do? Their job, with some minimal degree of fairness. We are still waiting for the first feature articles about Steve McWhorter, Matt Tiby, Jordan Johnson. Meanwhile Matt Velazquez writes 2000 words every time Henry Ellenson takes a dump.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    What do some want Journal Sentinel to do? It's like beating a dead horse.
    Cover the story.

Who are the leading candidates? Has anyone interviewed? After three weeks, do players feel any different about the way this was handled or the coaching change itself? Are they willing to give the new guy a chance or are they committed to leaving? Is there anything happening at all?

And on and on and on ...

Your smoking something if you think that will happen. No one is talking.

These players haven't had a coach for three weeks and all they're told is that things are "moving fast?"

What are they thinking? I guess that we might have a new coach by the end of the late signing period?

What it this? The CIA? This university would get KILLED -- justifiably -- if it was in Chicago or anywhere on the East coast.

Quote Originally Posted by dylanrocks View Post
    These players haven't had a coach for three weeks and all they're told is that things are "moving fast?"

What are they thinking? I guess that we might have a new coach by the end of the late signing period?
    My guess is that they had there person and something went wrong. Which happens.

No one is talking? I've said repeatedly I'm staying outside the fray, yet people keep pushing info to me. As for candidates talking...well, there's reps - or the coaches themselves - for over half of the reported candidates who've signed up for this forum in the last week and change. So maybe just ask for someone to talk lmao

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast