Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Marquette - St. John's Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    Worked out in the end though right?
    Yes it did. But our Warriors might have been down more at halftime with the patchwork lineup those last minutes of the half. The atmosphere was very gloomy at the BC during halftime. Henry and Duane and Traci (until he started throwing the ball around) came up big in the second half.

I thought both of the charging calls on HE were legit. Luke was called for a blocking foul that was really weak.

We made 10 of 10 free throws in the last minute of the game - 8 of 8 by freshmen and 2 of 2. In fact, we were 15 of 15 the second half.

Traci with 8 assists but he could have had double-digit assists. He didn't need to try that alley-oop pass on the break. Plus, there were a couple of times teammates didn't finish at the rim.

He also should have had another hoop on a fast break, but he flared away from the hoop - which was very weird. Five turnovers is too many, but I love the 8 assists....and the 4 steals.

Tony Greene is an awful official.

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    mrs pbiflyer put her hand over my mouth with about 35 seconds to go as I started to say "Marquette w...."
    No excuse not to stay til the end.
    Sorry, but I was one of those that left. Had to get back to Madison. If that bothers you, perhaps I will just stop attending in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    He and O'Connell are quite a pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    And, they were crawling over us to get out.
    That drives me nuts.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Can't believe how man fans are heading to the exits with 40 seconds to go.
    I never understood that in mid-afternoon games. I guess if your in the parking ramps, must want to beat the rush.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    I never understood that in mid-afternoon games. I guess if your in the parking ramps, must want to beat the rush.
    But its okay to be late Jim?

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Both Greene and Chiazza were awful today. Don't know if I've seen another game with so many offensive fouls, many of which were questionable, at best. O'Connell was the star official today. Yikes.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Both Greene and Chiazza were awful today. Don't know if I've seen another game with so many offensive fouls, many of which were questionable, at best. O'Connell was the star official today. Yikes.
    Agreed. O'Connell is usually ok from what I've seen.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast