Thread: NCAA Attendance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The NCAA has a rule book almost as thick as the tax code. No doubt the rules can be interpreted different ways by different people. That's what happens in any bureaucracy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reptile View Post
    The NCAA has a rule book almost as thick as the tax code. No doubt the rules can be interpreted different ways by different people. That's what happens in any bureaucracy.
    Very true, but I remember this being a question that was specifically asked of the NCAA when the game was proposed because of Marquette's attendance rankings and perennial place in the top-20. Not sure they'd have played that game if they were given the correct information.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reptile View Post
    And Philly Cream Cheese on a bagel is a meal. Or was...I think they finally changed that.

Quote Originally Posted by BLT View Post
    And Philly Cream Cheese on a bagel is a meal. Or was...I think they finally changed that.
    That all changed last year when the NCAA allowed all student athletes to be given 3 meals per day. There continues to be the "training table" during the season, as well.