guess we can maybe create a thread just for luke after that performance. Hard not to get too hyped up about a guy after that, but I am trying to tell myself that he simply had a really good game and this will not be the norm. Either way, however, his presence dramatically changes the dynamics of the team. Regardless of what he does going forward that game was the best down low play on BOTH sides of the ball possibly since I began watching MU hoops in the early 90s. I am sure there have been games I am forgetting, but he was actively defensively, rebounding, started fast breaks, and was efficient offensively. Davante had better offensive games. I am sure Amal had some better defensive games. I just started following near the end of Macs years so I can't remember, but he probably had some games in there, but I can't remember a player doing this for MU. He was absolutely great and really allows our guards to get after it much more on the defensive side. I am sure we will have some more games where he comes back down to earth but he was terrific tonight.

Also, shout out to du Wilson and JJJ who played great. Also, Juan is becoming one of my favorites since Lazar. He does so many small things and has just stepped up so much it is ridiculous.