Long time reader, very first post but... I have a HUGE favor to ask.

Back in August I got engaged to my girlfriend of 8 years. One of my best friends tweeted Buzz that night and asked him if he had any words of advice. To our surprise, Buzz/Corey responded and said we should pray out lout daily.

Fast forward to the present, my fiancé and I know we are going to need a sponsor couple for our marriage preparation classes that need to be completed in order to get married in the Catholic Church. Yesterday I tweeted TeamCoachBuzz and asked if they were interested. I think Buzz and Corey would be a great sponsor couple for a lot of reasons, but the biggest is that fact that they are both willing to talk about God and Faith in the media when it seems to be a bit of a taboo subject in this day and age.

Finally, the favor… I would greatly appreciate if any of you who are active on twitter would locate my tweet (my twitter handle/name is @zachquick) and either “favorite” the tweet or even re-tweet it.

I know this is a .1% chance this is actually going to happen, but I thought I would try it anyway.

Thanks for your help!