If Morgan State goes on to win the MEAC...they will be 16-15 and dancing. Then, in the Big West..you will have either 13-19 Cal Poly in the dance, or 18-17 Cal St. Northridge, and possibly a 17-17 Idaho St team, if they win the WAC. Now come on people, you REALLY would rather see teams like that in the tourney than MU?? Granted, MU certainly did nothing special this year, and there is NO argument they deserve to be in the tournament, but they certainly deserve to be in it more than any of the above mentioned teams, or any of the other small conference tourney champs. Speaking of which, all these one bid leagues(like UWGB in the Horizon), how long before the presidents/AD's get together and start sending their regular season champ instead?? I mean that's a HUGE loss of revenue for these schools that win their regular season, then don't get in because of a bad tournament game. I'm sorry, the NCAA tourney is the greatest sporting event ever(IMO), but when teams that are .500, or below .500 are getting in in these small conferences because they win their tourney...to me, that's what's wrong with the system.