Now I understand players wanting to play in a "sexier city" than Milwaukee, and it has to be rough when your team is subpar, but the recent stories about Jennings researching "Big Market Teams" bothers me for a few reasons.....

1) First off, why say that to any reporter while you are currently on a team and the teammates need to rely on you? Really helps the club.

2) Next, is this his response to being snubbed for the All-Star game? I may be wrong, but I don't think his being left off the list for the All-Star game has anything to do with playing in Milwaukee.

3) I thought he was different. When the Bucks were looking at all of the PG options that year, I didn't want them to draft Jennings because he opted to go to Europe for a year instead of going to college. That bothered me. But then once he got here, he did some things that really made me think I miss judged him. He didn't buy a mansion in River Hills like so many before him, no, he bought a house in Bay View. Next, he didn't buy a Bentley or Rolls Royce like other did, he bought a pretty basic Ford. That spoke volumes to me - mom was teaching him right.

In the end, was it just a ploy to get Milwaukee to up the offers? If so, I can understand that, but if it is that he is that unhappy here, the Bucks need to find a new formula.