Ok, I have two questions.....

1) Anthony Davis - Yes, the guy has unusual eyebrows, forcing many to call him a unibrow. My question is, why is it ok for people to make fun of this? The headline on CBSSportsline this morning is "Take a Brow". They had students with fake unibrows on, and even the Wildcat mascot had a unibrow on at one point. Why is this ok? If the guy had a giant mole on cheek, would the CBS Sportsline lead have been "One Mole Title for UK"? Why wasn't the title of the lead story "Ugly Ass Stud Wins Title"? I just don't understand why, with all of the political correctness crap out there, that this is ok.

2) Call - no call? Kansas made a run late in the game, and with about a minute and a half to go, pulled to within 5. Then it happened, the turnover on a play that would have pulled it to within two. Kansas is called for traveling, on a shot attempt that went in. I thought, no question, he left the ground, but then when watching the replay, once in the air he realized he was stuck, and started a dribble before his feet touched the ground. I looked around the net and found several people arguing the call from both sides. Funny, on a Minnesota site they explain that the same thing happened with Wisconsin, yet the Badgers were not called for it. So what is the right call? Travel or not?