I'm with Mac on this one. Look, none of us want Buzz to leave, we all hope he doesn't, but it won't do us any good to speculate on things that may never be, and won't be as long as he's still coaching this team. I understand the angst, I have it to, but right now I'm focused on this team of Warriors trying to advance to the Elite 8 against what I feel is a very beatable Miami team down a big guy and with no depth.

What does everyone see as the keys?? You know Buzz will have a good game plan against Larkin, as he's the key. Illinois showed MU some things on film as to how to slow him down at the very least. Pressure him 40 ft from the hoop, and double team him. My worry is, that at least from the get go, Buzz will have faith in Junior to Guard him one on one, same with Dwill. I think Dwill will do a better job, but he can't do it himself. i'm sure buzz realizes that, but it also took them a half to realize what to do against Rotnei Clark. If Buzz does decide to "D" him up mano e mano, I hope it won't take but a time or two of Junior getting burned before he adjusts. Can't risk it. I also think some zone might be effective. Specifically his "bigger" zone with Jwill, Davante and Chris roaming the back line.