Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
Come on, now. That's just absurd. The photographer was working, not protesting. There is a difference and if you are too blind to see that, then ...
I guess I didn't realize if you are working and not protesting you don't have to pay attention to the anthem / flag. When I'm at games and not yet at my seat no matter where I am, I do stop and stand at attention during the anthem, and I have noticed that the people working concessions generally stop working and don't service customers during the anthem. Can't say that's always the case because I'm normally at my seat, but that is what I've observed at many stadiums (not just Milwaukee). Once the anthem is finished, they go back to work.

With all of this uproar about disrespect I thought all were expected to pause what they are doing during the anthem. I didn't realize that if you are working, then not paying attention to the anthem was ok as long as you aren't doing it in protest.

So what is stadium protocol during the anthem. Do you stop working, should you stop walking if you are in the concourse, should you stop anywhere if you can hear the anthem? Seriously, what do people think is ok or offensive? I think if you are in the building you should stop and remove your cap, if you are working you should stop for a minute then continue afterward.