Now that we've had a chance to watch the team play in four games (other than Haanif, of course), who do you predict will be MU's leading scorer this year?

It seems to me there are probably three legitimate possibilities - Luke, Duane, and Henry.

My prediction - Duane - at roughly 16.0 ppg. Duane can score in so many ways. The same is true of Henry, but I don't think Henry's outside shot will be as consistent as Duane's. I also think Duane is a better free throw shooter than Henry, which will likely mean he will have the ball in his hands in close games in which we have a lead which means he will likely be the one to go to the line (even more so than Traci because of his added experience). Finally, I think Duane is less likely to get into early foul trouble than Henry and spend major portions of games on the bench.

As for Luke, I don't think he'll have as many shot opportunities as Duane. Plus, he's not a consistent free throw shooter.

I think Duane will average around 16.0 ppg, Luke around 14.0 ppg, and Henry around 12.0 ppg. Obviously just speculation based on limited observations, but the bottom line is that the board has been incredibly slow lately, especially with respect to MU stuff, so I figured I'd try to regain some momentum.