Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Weekend's Big East Games

10 to 2 Georgetown run on FOX. 18 to 10 Georgetown over Syracuse.
    March Madness starts in November

Seton Hall destroying Rutgers....74-49

Loyola beats Creighton 68-65

I watch the final 30 seconds of Creighton at Loyola at the Bradley Center and Creighton had about 4 chances and two missed free-throws to tie it at the end or take the lead in the final 14 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    wojo commented about the schedule today, saying it isn't made in a bubble. Schedule haters need to get out of their bubble.
    http://m.jsonline.com/sports/goldene...360636611.html
    Blah ******* blah.

As I noted elsewhere, most of these teams have been bad for the past five years. Even if you don't know the makeup of your team, you know the general quality of these opponents. This isn't just about Marquette, but scheduling league-wide. Every team MU schedules impacts every other team in the league. These things aren't done in a bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    I watch the final 30 seconds of Creighton at Loyola at the Bradley Center and Creighton had about 4 chances and two missed free-throws to tie it at the end or take the lead in the final 14 seconds.
    I feel like Creighton is going to be that team that wins 7 or 8 Big East games, and in the process possibly costs the league a bid or two because they're just good enough to trip up bubble teams at the wrong time.

Watching Milwaukee native Jarvis Garrett play for Rhode Island vs Providence. He has been impressive. I know Buzz looked at him.....not sure if he offered or not. Good looking Soph point guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Bykowski, "brewcity77" View Post
    Blah ******* blah.

As I noted elsewhere, most of these teams have been bad for the past five years. Even if you don't know the makeup of your team, you know the general quality of these opponents. This isn't just about Marquette, but scheduling league-wide. Every team MU schedules impacts every other team in the league. These things aren't done in a bubble.
    Lol. I think you don't like the result but have no clue about the true logistics of putting together a schedule. But please proceed as if you are as smart as you think you are.

Providence 74 Rhode Island 72
    Ben Bentil with the tip-in at the buzzer! Great in state rivals.

Didn't want to make a new thread so thought I'd throw it in here.

Arizona State up 33-19 over #18 TAMU at halftime. Would be a nice little boost for MU if they could hold on. TAMU is 7-1 with wins over Texas and Gonzaga.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast