Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday's Big East Games 11-29-15

Sunday's Big East Games 11-29-15

12:30pm- Jackson State vs Marquette (FS1) Jim Levering, Stephen Bardo

3:30pm-#23 Xavier vs Dayton (ESPN2) Dave O’Brien, Dick Vitale
    Advocare Invitational Final

9:00pm- #3 Michigan State vs Providence (ESPN2) Roxy Bernstein, Sean Farnham, Jeff Goodman
    Wooden Legacy Final
    March Madness starts in November

An opportunity for two more good wins for the Big East, hopefully this year it all translates to March!
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Valentine of MSU is having an incredible year so far. He had a triple double against Kansas (29 pts., 12 rebs., and 12 assists) and also against Boston College (29 pts, 11, rebs, and 10 assists). For the year he is averaging 20.1 ppg, 9.3 rpg, and 9.2 apg.

I am guessing that Dunn, whom some pundits think is the best defensive guard in the country, could be on Valentine, but I will be surprised if Valentine is on Dunn.

This game could well have the two best guards in the country.

Xavier versus Dayton - I don't think there's a lot of love lost between those two programs. In essence, the BE took Xavier over Dayton, which can't sit well with the Flyers.

But that's been a rivalry going back to Al's day. Should be a very interesting game.

MSU is talented and very good. I will be surprised and happy if The Friars can pull this 1 out.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    MSU is talented and very good. I will be surprised and happy if The Friars can pull this 1 out.
    I agree. Michigan State already beat Kansas, very impressed with Valentine. Providence is good, but Michigan State is deserving of their #3 ranking. The win over Arizona was big for Providence.

Wow! 16-0 run.
    Xavier up 63-39 on little brother Dayton.
    March Madness starts in November

I didn't watch the game. Did Mack pull out the 1-3-1? I saw Xavier do that the final half dozen possessions of the first half against Missouri, and the Musketeers shut Missouri down.

Bentil is really improved......'Friars by 4

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    I didn't watch the game. Did Mack pull out the 1-3-1? I saw Xavier do that the final half dozen possessions of the first half against Missouri, and the Musketeers shut Missouri down.
    I think he played some of it. Can't remember how much.....he obviously doesn't belong to the Murf " never change your defense" school.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast