Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: LSU game thread

Hell of a win. Even with all the turnovers they found a way to win. Kudos to JJ. Wojo called his number at the end and he came up big!

Carter is going to be ok

HC has to calm down.....he is playing scared. It will come for him

We really outplayed them:

More points
    More rebounds
    More assists
    Higher FG%
    Higher 3pt%
    More blocks

and

More fouls
    More TOs
    More missed FTs
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

You have to hand it to Wojo. He got them up for this game. Outdoor practice, no Marquette practice uniforms, it seems to have worked. I could see energy from the team all game.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Hell of a win. Even with all the turnovers they found a way to win. Kudos to JJ. Wojo called his number at the end and he came up big!

Carter is going to be ok

Agreed, he'll make a nice move to get open, then the pass is lazy/bad choice.....it'll come together.

JJJ, Luke and Duane (except for the dumb 3) all played solid.

Traci did well though he and HC were scared to deat those last 3 minutes.

Great confidence builder for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    I would hope as Carter, Cheatham and Wilson gain more experience, they'll be able to handle the pressure much better in those situations.

Btw - Simmons is an absolute stud.
    We know, the announcers told us all game

Carter is going to be ok

I don't think Haanif is playing scared. He is playing way too loose like he is in an AAU game. He really needs to tighten up his game.

Yeah I think it is both Nuke. He needs to adjust to the speed of the college game......I think he will be ok.

Yeah I think it is both Nuke. He needs to adjust to the speed of the college game......I think he will be ok.
    I get this feeling HC will have a similar career arc to JJJ during his years at MU. We obviously don't know how that story ends just yet but seems to be pushing the game far too hard like JJJ did his fresh year and a little less last year.

Quote Originally Posted by pbiflyer View Post
    We really outplayed them:

More points
    More rebounds
    More assists
    Higher FG%
    Higher 3pt%
    More blocks

and

More fouls
    More TOs
    More missed FTs
    If MU cut out the last two on the list, MU blows them out. Yet, ESPN studio is slurping on LSU.
    March Madness starts in November

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast