Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LSU game thread

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Hell of a win. Even with all the turnovers they found a way to win. Kudos to JJ. Wojo called his number at the end and he came up big!

Carter is going to be ok

HC has to calm down.....he is playing scared. It will come for him
    Was just on the phone with one of my brothers and we basically said the exact same things about Traci and HC.

Still can't believe they pulled it out in spite of it all.

So apparently Rowsey paid his own way to go with the team to NY......and then got into it verbally with Simmons?

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    So apparently Rowsey paid his own way to go with the team to NY......and then got into it verbally with Simmons?

Nice
    I think Simmons had words for Wojo, first.
    March Madness starts in November

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    I think Simmons had words for Wojo, first.
    Really? Yikes.

I think Rowsey plans a ton next year, with his ability to handle/protect the ball and of course his ability to hit perimeter jumpers.
    #BringShakaHome

The good news is MU shot 51.7% from the field and 36.8% from 3. Free throw percentage was brutal though at 58.3%.

Just finished the dvr, hell yeah boys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    I think Rowsey plans a ton next year, with his ability to handle/protect the ball and of course his ability to hit perimeter jumpers.
    I am hearing Rowsey has looked incredible. Will be just the shooter and cocky badass the team needs. Think Travis Diener.

Butch chimes in.

offlinebutchbadger
    Unread Message #104 [url] [-]

November 23, 2015 8:48 PM
    LSU looked like some of the loaded AAU teams I have seen at Homestead the past 4-5 years. Athletic, entitled, and totally surprised when some team from Iowa plays them tough as can be. Credit Marquette for the win. A much more likable team without Buzz's band of rapey, **** talking, gym class taking morons. Even though some of the decisions late were breathtakingly stupid, I like them a little.

Swenson is a little angry. I love whenever MU plays it's brutally dumb basketball. UW plays a slugfest, it's a game of beauty.

offlineswenson
    Unread Message #106 [url] [-]

November 23, 2015 9:03 PM
    madjeff66 wrote:
    pebadger wrote:
    I'm not as up on hoops this early in the season as I usually am, but it appears to me that LSU is ranked solely because they signed the Simmons kid.
    Simmons is legit, LSU will likely be top 3 in the SEC just because it is the weakest of the P5 conferences in hoop (and that's with Kentucky), don't know if that means top 25 or not.

Best Marquette has looked all year by a ton.

If LSU is top 3 in the SEC the conference will suck. That game was a complete shitshow. I tuned in as LSU gave up an uncontested dunk on an out of bounds play underneath. That pretty much sums up the quality of the entire game. I can't remember LSU ever having a coach worth a squirt of piss on the sidelines. Don't know who this guy is but the tradition appears to be on solid footing. LSU just lost to a team that turned the ball over 22 times. I wonder how much longer Wojo is going allow Ellenson to pick up two offensive fouls per game needlessly handling the ball?

Just read that thread Halo. Lots of anger from the Swenson goof. Fun read!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678