Traci Carter
    Luke Fischer

Maine Starting lineup
    Lavar Harewood
    Ryan Berstien
    Devine Eke
    Ilija Stojilkovic
    Garet Beal
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Still surprises me that MU starts 3 freshmen, a sophomore and a junior.

Any other team in the Big East that starts two freshmen in the back court?

No, Maine is not very good but I can't believe this is the same MU team that opened the season. 8-8 from the floor, out rebounding Maine 8-1 and the ball movement has been better than I have seen in quite some time.

Will need to see what happens against a better opponent, but they have come a long way in a few weeks!

Playing horrible. Already missed 2 shots!

I don't really think it is possible to play much better than they are today.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Thinking the same thing. Team has made some major strides on both ends of the court.

53 assists on the last 64 baskets. Wow!
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Actually pretty surprised that MU is playing Maine as it was about 10 years ago that Maine forced MU to cancel the Milwaukee Classic.

Now the Classic was no longer what it once was, but at the time it was still the longest running Holiday Tournament in the nation, which was something they were very proud of.

Maine told MU they signed their contract and would send it in, but it didn't come. MU asked, they said the same thing. MU asked again, and finally, weeks after they said they had already signed it, they called and backed out. No way MU could find another team willing to play two games that late in the off season, so they had to cancel the Classic. On top of that, MU had to find replacement games for the other two teams that were playing.

MU vowed to never play Maine again, but here we are...

MU doing an excellent job of feeding the post. MU has 40 of their 54 points have been scored in the paint and Luke already has 20 in the first half.

Duane Wilson was the one player who was kind of invisible in the first half.

Didn't Maine beat Marquette in Milwaukee during the Mike Deane days?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast