Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marquette vs Iowa game thread

Add another turnover and another missed three.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

You would think you could do better then 0-9 by luck

I hope Hauser is ready to play next year because we need someone (anyone) who can shoot from the outside.

I agree that the BC is a tough shooting arena, but why does every opponent shoot better than MU?

We have no point guard play. Nobody running an offense. Play Traci Carter at the point and let him learn and get experience.

Al McGuire said, "cut off the head and the body dies". Well, this team has no head to even cut off.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    I agree that the BC is a tough shooting arena, but why does every opponent shoot better than MU?
    Iowa is 5-9 from 3pt
    Marquette is 1-15

We appear to be a pretty bad team all around. I am very disappointed as really thought we would be better prepared. Let's hope they can make a come back somehow.

I have always been critical of radio personalities never showing to games, well there are a handful tonight, we'll see if any of them return in the near future.

Wow. There is nothing positive to take away from this.

I hope the guys are paying attention... Iowa is putting on a clinic on how to play basketball.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast