Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gavitt Games Prediction?

So after night 1 we are 1-2 just like most predicted. I called the Iowa game a loss before the IUPUI disaster, but now I'm even more pessimistic about our chances
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    So after night 1 we are 1-2 just like most predicted. I called the Iowa game a loss before the IUPUI disaster, but now I'm even more pessimistic about our chances
    Not that it matters, a loss is a loss. But in the 2 L's last night, DePaul was right there with Penn State (looking like a much improved and pretty respectable club) and obviously G'Town had a great chance to steal a W on the road in College Park.

Providence must win tonight!

Ironic that Georgetown plays Wisconsin Friday in the 2K Classic in NYC. Another Big East/Big 10 matchup. MU will obviously play Wisconsin and Butler plays Purdue I believe in the Crossroads Classic in December (with Indiana playing Notre Dame). I hope Georgetown does not dwell too long on their loss to their city rival. Great opportunities with Wisconsin Friday and then if they win, Duke on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFAN2003 View Post
    Penn State
    Villanova
    Maryland
    Providence
    St. John's
    Indiana
    Marquette
    Xavier

5-3 for the Big East.
    Sure enough Marquette keeps me from going 8 for 8. In the new Big East, never thought it would be MU struggling to win key nonconference games. We have not done our part for the conference. Hopefully things turn around soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12