Thread: New Name for Bradley Center

New Name for Bradley Center

Naming rights acquired by BMO Harris Bank.

It will now be called the BMO Harris Bradely Center. 6 year deal.

Good transitional step. Get the parties together and figure out what is best for the future.

Agreed. The conditions that existed when the Pettit's made the gift no longer exist 25 some years later. It is a shame, but this was necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Agreed. The conditions that existed when the Pettit's made the gift no longer exist 25 some years later. It is a shame, but this was necessary.
    It is sad, but necessary. Suspect that Jane Bradley Petit would appreciate that the community is trying to build upon what she started...?

SO how will the money be spent? Nature of any remodeling?

First off, Jane Pettit's name will still be on it, as it will be the BMO Harris Bradley Center.

Next - I think the biggest thing to me in this is that BMO Harris wants to be a corporate partner in Milwaukee. That was a huge concern when they bought M&I, because M&I sponsored everything that went on in the city - they were a great corporate partner for the city - looks like BMO Harris wants to be a partner too, which is great news.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson