Thread: MU in 2017 Maui

MU in 2017 Maui

Cal, Michigan, VCU, Notre Dame, Wichita State, LSU, Marquette, and Chaminade will headline the 2017 Maui Invitational, per release.

Does anyone know if you have to buy a full package (airport/hotel/transfers) to get tickets or do they sell them independently?

I saw the announcement and thought they had moved up the date by a year until I realized it was announcement for two years out. Thought that was odd when this year's version and next year's version are yet to be played. I would urge anyone with interest to go--start saving your cash! I went both times we were there and it is a great trip, though expensive.The package is not as good as making your own plans.

This could work. Do tickets normally come through MU or a not-yet-named broker?

VS

Quote Originally Posted by ValiantSailor View Post
    This could work. Do tickets normally come through MU or a not-yet-named broker?

VS
    I went in 12 and bought the tickets from the Maui Invite directly, they came from someone in Chicago.

Planning on going but travel packages are real expensive. Anyone who has gone previously that has some tips on how to save some money on the trip?