Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Exhibition Game

Quote Originally Posted by MKE_GoldenEagleFan View Post
    Brilliant! I called my mother who lives in MKE and has TWC, I will login through her information and then use my apple TV to broadcast it on my 75 inch in my media room...
    Unfortunately, a lot of the TWC app channels are tied to whether you're connected to the account's home network. I'm guessing the MKE Time Warner Sports channel is one that won't work remotely. Obviously, this completely misses the point of having a mobile app and Time Warner, like pretty much all TV providers, sucks ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooby Snacks View Post
    Unfortunately, a lot of the TWC app channels are tied to whether you're connected to the account's home network. I'm guessing the MKE Time Warner Sports channel is one that won't work remotely. Obviously, this completely misses the point of having a mobile app and Time Warner, like pretty much all TV providers, sucks ass.
    You hit the nail on the head, it's not allowing me in... Damn... Well luckily Fox Sports Go works and I can watch FS Wisconsin no problem so I won't miss many season games, just the exhibition.
    The artist formerly known as "the sitting MU coach for president"

Game is on Fox Sports Go?

You can access the stream via a computer at twcsportschannel.com. Need TWC username/password.

Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher View Post
    Game is on Fox Sports Go?
    No, only TWC

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorCandelino View Post
    You can access the stream via a computer at twcsportschannel.com. Need TWC username/password.
    Not necessarily, it can detect my location so won't allow me to stream.

I'm watching. Not the app/mobile, has to be mac/pc

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorCandelino View Post
    I'm watching. Not the app/mobile, has to be mac/pc
    You guys have the same seats this year? There were about 5 people in our section.
    Last edited by Mucrisco; 11-09-2015 at 09:49 PM.

Yes couldnt make it tonight or Friday. See you next week!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast