Thread: Goodman on Creighton

Goodman on Creighton

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN · 3h3 hours ago
    Told by a little birdie Creighton had its way w/ Missouri this past weekend in secret scrimmage. Two transfers — Watson and Huff- were good

Creighton will be sneaky good this season. Their non-conference schedule is the direct opposite of ours, with few dogs but only two strong games (at Indiana and at Oklahoma) and a trap game (at a Loyola-Chicago team that probably falls between 50 and 100 nationally). While our schedule has a bunch of dogs, we also have a bunch of opportunities to rack up decent wins (the only game we may be more then a one-possession underdog is Wisconsin, and I could see Henry and Luke obliterating the Badgers down low). Creighton may be that team with a weak resume but strong power numbers that is contentiously debated on Selection Sunday.
    #BringShakaHome

Apparently Happ is the real deal from what I have have heard. I think UW will be fine up front.

I can't believe Missouri has fallen so much in basketball and now playing in a weaker SEC compared to the Big 12 days.
    Still good to hear good things about Creighton.
    March Madness starts in November

Huff and Watson may be the two best transfers into the league this year. I think Watson is probably better than Lewis at Butler, and I'd take Huff over Johnson at SJU any day. Creighton is gong to be tougher this year than many anticipate. I think our primary battle for fifth is with Creighton, not Providence.
    Last edited by Phantom Warrior; 10-28-2015 at 12:22 AM.

Tyler Lewis might have something to say about that.

I meant Lewis when I wrote Smith (since corrected). If I had a choice between Lewis and Watson, I think I'd go with Watson.